Friday, December 28, 2007

Off Season Fun and Focus...oh, and WAAAY Better Fitness!

tired of leaving the high carbon footprint traveling to Sedona and even further south?

burning all that fossil fuel doesn't sit well with your spirit, does it?....i mean, really, just to train?

why not mix it up?

like Gary does! chances are, Gary is faster than you on a bike...and after an Off Season of doing my HIGH PERFORMANCE YOGA CLASSES AND some nordic skiing with me?

what?

you think he is somehow gonna be SLOWER than ever before?!!?

i think not...

and, in this case...
i happen to know...




Gary BEFORE his Skate Ski Clinic with me, and...



...Gary about 30 minutes into his Skate Ski Clinic with me...look at that weight shift! look at that Hang Arm! he's already looking like Vegaard! yeah baby!


***

"Coach, I have to warn you, I am gonna give you a big hug after this session with you! Thank you!"
- Gary Phillips, Semi-Pro MTB Racer/Board Member;RED ROCK RACING



private Nordic Ski Clinic's available, not to mention, Online Training...just email me!

Let's share some yoga and Cold Sweat together this Off-Season!!!


NOW IS THE TIME!

Om So Ti,
coach ilg


(note; coach ilg is a former Nordic U.S. Jr. National Nordic Combined Team Member and a sponsored, Multi-Overall Champion in nordic ski racing.)

No comments: